First/Second declension Adjective;
- muddy, foul, thick, troubled
- troubled by passion or madness, turbid
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Habacuc 2:15)
- (Lucian, Dialogi Marini, xanthus and thalassa, chapter 2 1:1)
- (Lucian, Nigrinus, Nigrinou Fiaosofia 16:2)
- (Euripides, Suppliants, episode 4:1)
- (Plutarch, An seni respublica gerenda sit, chapter, section 13 1:1)
- (Arrian, Indica, chapter 6 7:1)
- (Plutarch, De tuenda sanitate praecepta, chapter, section 12 3:2)
- (Plutarch, Timoleon, chapter 27 2:1)
- (Plato, Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Phaedo, 906:2)