First/Second declension Adjective;
- flowing in or to, overflowing
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 16 2:3)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Naturales, chapter 2 1:1)
- (Galen, On the Natural Faculties., B, section 612)
- (Aeschylus, Eumenides, episode16)
- (Plato, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Ion, Menexenus, Cleitophon, Timaeus, Critias, Minos, Epinomis, 159:2)