Second declension Noun; Neuter
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Naturales, chapter 2 3:1)
- (Plutarch, De Iside et Osiride, section 36 1:1)
- (Plutarch, De Iside et Osiride, section 80 2:1)
- (Anonymous, Homeric Hymns, , <[Ei)\s A)po/llwna Pu/qion]> 27:13)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 10, chapter 122 1:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 7242)