Second declension Noun; Neuter
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Frogs, Prologue, trochees 1:10)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 731)
- (Plutarch, De Iside et Osiride, section 80 1:1)
- (Anonymous, Homeric Hymns, 12:7)
- (Theocritus, Idylls, 9)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 15, book 15, chapter 32 3:2)
- (Homer, Odyssey, Book 4 64:9)