First/Second declension Adjective;
- with beautiful leaves
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristophanes, Thesmophoriazusae, Lyric-Scene, antistrophe 32)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 4, book 4, chapter 28 2:7)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 11, chapter 54 1:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 2491)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 2, chapter 1 53:1)
with beautiful leaves