Third declension Noun; Feminine
- arched breast, chest
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, episode 4:12)
- (Euripides, Heracles, choral, strophe 24)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 14, book 14, chapter 32 1:3)
- (Sophocles, Ichneutae 25:21)
- (Plutarch, De faciae quae in orbe lunae apparet, section 14 6:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 3, book 3, chapter 31 1:4)
- (Anonymous, Homeric Hymns, 4:4)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume V, book 16, chapter 3051)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume V, book 16, chapter 3082)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 6, chapter 544)
- (the constellation Lyra)