First/Second declension Adjective;
- nectarous, scented, fragrant, divine, beautiful, of nectar
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 15, book 15, chapter 30 1:1)
- (Lucian, 122:6)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Compositione Verborum, chapter 2223)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 11, book 11, chapter 51 4:1)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 3 17:2)