First/Second declension Adjective;
- dry, parched, dry, hollow
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Hippocrates, Hippocrates Collected Works I, EPIDHMIWN A, 419)
- (Hippocrates, Hippocrates Collected Works I, EPIDHMIWN A, 426)
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., ARETAIOU KAPPADOKOU OCEWN NOUSWN QERAPEUTIKON, 227)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume V, book 16, chapter 113 1:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 2721)