First/Second declension Adjective;
- from the foundations or roots, by the roots, uprooted
- close-pressed, the several shields
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Parabasis, parabasis9)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 4, book 4, chapter 12 6:3)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 1, chapter 261)
- (Epictetus, Works, book 3, 30:4)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 9 28:2)