Third declension Noun; Neuter
- (Doric) Alternative spelling of μῆκος (mêkos)
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristophanes, Acharnians, Episode 1:16)
- (Aeschylus, Suppliant Women, choral, antistrophe 12)
- (Pindar, Odes, olympian odes, olympian 10 19:2)
- (Pindar, Odes, pythian odes, pythian 4 75:2)
- (Theocritus, Idylls, 2)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 7, chapter 2122)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, G, PLATWN 10:2)