First/Second declension Adjective;
- all-variegated, sparkling, quite light, easily-moved
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Hesiod, Shield of Heracles, Book Sh. 12:1)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 2 16:12)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume V, book 15, chapter 27 1:7)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 7531)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 6, chapter 161)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 4 17:3)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 10 8:5)