First/Second declension Adjective;
- uncared for, unburied, without due rites of burial, without care for others, recklessly, remorselessly
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 10, book 10, chapter 87 4:4)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 2 3:6)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 3751)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 7, chapter 6862)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 6 9:6)