Third declension Noun; Feminine
- thick smoke mixed with flame, murky fire (such as is made by burning resinous substances)
- Strabo, Geography 6.2.11
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristophanes, Thesmophoriazusae, Prologue, iambics 3:16)
- (Aristophanes, Lysistrata, Parodos, lyric1)
- (Aeschylus, Seven Against Thebes, choral, strophe 2 1:4)
- (Sophocles, Trachiniae, episode 5:5)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 1 8:24)
- (Aristophanes, Birds, Lyric-Scene, strophe 1 2:14)
- (Plutarch, De primo frigido, chapter, section 10 2:1)
- (Sophocles, Antigone, choral, antistrophe 11)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 1 7:42)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 4 19:12)