Second declension Noun; Feminine
- juniper, Juniperus macrocarpa
- Phoenician cedar, Juniperus phoenicea
- prickly cedar, Juniperus oxycedrus
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Osee 14:9)
- (Plutarch, De Iside et Osiride, section 79 8:1)
- (Theocritus, Idylls, 84)
- (Unknown, Elegy and Iambus, Volume I, , other53)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 2, chapter 49 4:1)
- (Strabo, Geography, book 16, chapter 2 16:7)