First declension Noun; Feminine
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Psalmorum 136:2)
- (Septuagint, Liber Isaiae 44:4)
- (Euripides, Suppliants, episode 1:7)
- (Euripides, The Trojan Women, episode, anapests 3:12)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 82 1:5)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 5, chapter 41 5:2)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 30 12:1)