First/Second declension Adjective;
- dark-leaved, dark with leaves
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Bacchylides, , epinicians, ode 9 4:2)
- (Pindar, Odes, pythian odes, pythian 1 10:1)
- (Sophocles, Oedipus at Colonus, episode 5:22)
- (Theocritus, Idylls1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 6, chapter 3361)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 10, chapter 2 23:6)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 14, chapter 1 24:2)