First/Second declension Adjective;
- curved, twisted, wreathed, wheeled, moving quickly
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Leviticus 6:14)
- (Septuagint, Liber I Regum 6:12)
- (Euripides, Ion, episode 2:10)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, book 1, chapter 63)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 15, book 15, chapter 254)
- (Sophocles, Trachiniae, episode 1:3)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 10, chapter 2 26:6)