Third declension Noun; Feminine
- a circle made of willow, the felloe, the edge or rim, the round shield
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De faciae quae in orbe lunae apparet, section 3 2:1)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 5 76:4)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 7, chapter 89 2:2)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 7, chapter 89 4:1)
- (Polybius, Histories, book 1, chapter 22 10:1)