First/Second declension Adjective;
- stitched, patched
- strung together, continuous
- worked with the needle, an embroidered carpet, a stitched
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Arrian, Indica, chapter 16 10:2)
- (Pindar, Odes, nemean odes, nemean 2 1:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 12, chapter 441)
- (Hippocrates, Oeuvres Completes D'Hippocrate., , 3.1)
- (Xenophon, Hellenica, , chapter 1 34:3)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 3 203:1)
worked with the needle