First/Second declension Adjective;
- made of reed
- made of cane
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber II Regum 18:21)
- (Septuagint, Liber Isaiae 36:6)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Ezechielis 29:6)
- (Lucian, Verae Historiae, book 2 37:6)
- (Plutarch, Instituta Laconica, section 321)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 4, book 4, chapter 802)
made of reed
made of cane