First/Second declension Adjective;
- of flax, flaxen, linen
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Arrian, Indica, chapter 16 2:1)
- (Unknown, Elegy and Iambus, Volume I, , other88)
- (Hippocrates, Oeuvres Completes D'Hippocrate., , 16.3)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 1, chapter 195 2:2)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 2, chapter 37 3:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 3 229:1)