First/Second declension Adjective;
- of a calf, veal, a calf-skin, a calf
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 13, book 13, chapter 49 1:4)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 377 1:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 6, chapter 2631)
- (Xenophon, Minor Works, , chapter 12 8:2)
- (Xenophon, Minor Works, , chapter 2 10:1)