Third declension Noun; Neuter
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 15, book 15, chapter 36 4:38)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 15, book 15, chapter 36 4:40)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 10, book 10, chapter 74 1:5)
- (Aeschylus, Agamemnon, episode, anapests 7:2)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 3, 7:1)
- (Xenophon, Works on Socrates, , chapter 2 5:9)
- (Xenophon, Anabasis, , chapter 4 15:1)