Second declension Noun; Neuter
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, De sacrificiis, (no name) 12:1)
- (Lucian, Cataplus, (no name) 2:4)
- (Aristophanes, Thesmophoriazusae, Prologue, iambics 3:18)
- (Aristophanes, Ecclesiazusae, Episode 4:2)
- (Aristophanes, Plutus, Episode 1:7)
- (Aristophanes, Plutus, Episode 1:15)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 4, book 4, chapter 27 4:3)