Third declension Noun;
- a vessel for drawing water, a pitcher or ewer, an urn for drawing lots or collecting votes, a cinerary urn
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristophanes, Lysistrata, Parodos, tetrameters12)
- (Aristophanes, Lysistrata, Episode7)
- (Aristophanes, Lysistrata, Agon, antiprelude1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 15, book 15, chapter 404)
- (Lucian, 84:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 11, book 11, chapter 34 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Demetrius, chapter 53 2:2)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 1, chapter 771)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 7, chapter 444 1:2)