First/Second declension Adjective;
- made of Amorgian flax
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Lysistrata, Prologue 4:19)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 6, book 6, chapter 67 2:2)
- (Plato, Epistles, Letter 13 27:1)
- (Aeschines, Speeches, , section 973)
- (Unknown, Elegy and Iambus, Volume II, , section2)
- (Unknown, Elegy and Iambus, Volume II, , section14)