Second declension Noun; Feminine
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Thobis 13:17)
- (Lucian, Adversus indoctum et libros multos ementem, (no name) 9:1)
- (Lucian, Verae Historiae, book 2 11:4)
- (Lucian, Verae Historiae, book 2 28:6)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 266:1)
- (APOKALUYIS IWANOU, chapter 19 64:1)
- (Strabo, Geography, book 16, chapter 4 39:8)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 3 211:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 20 226:1)