First/Second declension Adjective;
- of Hephaestus, temple of Hephaestus, his festival
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Appian, The Civil Wars, book 5, chapter 5 11:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 1, chapter 97 6:2)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 2, chapter 110 2:1)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 2, chapter 112 2:2)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 2, chapter 121 2:1)