Third declension Noun; Feminine
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Iosue 8:23)
- (Septuagint, Liber Iosue 10:11)
- (Septuagint, Liber Iudicum 1:16)
- (Septuagint, Liber I Samuelis 23:19)
- (Septuagint, Liber II Samuelis 13:34)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 5, book 5, chapter 411)
- (Arrian, Anabasis, book 1, chapter 12 3:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, Books XVIII-XX, book 19, chapter pr49)
- (Xenophon, Anabasis, , chapter 4 39:2)
- (Xenophon, Anabasis, , chapter 1 12:1)