First/Second declension Adjective;
- Lycaean, Arcadian
- his temple
- Mount Lycaeus
- the festival of Lycaean Zeus, Lupercalia
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, episode, anapests 4:6)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Ars Rhetorica, , chapter 13 22:18)
- (Plutarch, Caesar, chapter 61 1:2)
- (Plutarch, Antony, chapter 12 1:2)
- (Pindar, Odes, olympian odes, olympian 9 25:1)
- (of Hephaestus, temple of Hephaestus, his festival)
- (Pythian, Delphian, his temple)