First/Second declension Adjective;
- beside a river, lying on a river, people who live on a river
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, choral, strophe 12)
- (Plutarch, Caius Marius, chapter 19 7:2)
- (Plutarch, De sollertia animalium, chapter, section 31 1:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 2, chapter 11 3:2)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 3, chapter 8 1:1)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 33 13:2)