Second declension Noun; Masculine
- an inhabitant of Anactorium; an Anactorian
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De sera numinis vindicta, section 7 3:2)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, book 1, chapter 51 4:2)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 9, chapter 28 6:2)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 9, chapter 31 5:3)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 23 4:1)