Second declension Noun; Masculine
- an inhabitant of Praeneste or Palestrina; a Praenestine
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, book 1, chapter 4818)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books IV-VI, book 5, chapter 61 4:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Library, book xv, chapter 47 10:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Library, book xvi, chapter 45 9:1)
- (Strabo, Geography, book 5, chapter 3 22:15)