Third declension Noun;
- a new city, Newtown), Neapolis, Naples.
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, book 1, chapter 4833)
- (Plutarch, Pompey, chapter 57 1:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books X-XX, book 15, chapter 6 4:1)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 6:2)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Library, incerta, chapter 3 3:1)
- (Strabo, Geography, book 1, chapter 2 26:6)
- (Strabo, Geography, book 5, chapter 4 14:1)
- (Strabo, Geography, book 5, chapter 4 14:8)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 7, chapter 4 14:1)