Second declension Noun; Feminine
- two maidens, who carried the peplos and other holy things
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 10, book 10, chapter 59 2:3)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 13, book 13, chapter 8 2:8)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 3, book 3, chapter 80 4:1)
- (Plutarch, Vitae decem oratorum, , section 1 46:2)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, book 2, chapter 22 3:1)