First declension Noun; Feminine
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Anonymous, Homeric Hymns, , part 2:6)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 7, chapter 7351)
- (Appian, The Foreign Wars, chapter 5 3:1)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 1, chapter 142 5:1)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 2, chapter 178 3:1)
- (Xenophon, Hellenica, , chapter 3 2:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Library, book xv, chapter 1 11:2)