First/Second declension Adjective;
- exposed to the north
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Ion, episode 2:1)
- (Euripides, Ion, episode, lyric 3:12)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 3, book 3, chapter 3611)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Orationes, 12:3)
- (Strabo, Geography, book 1, chapter 1 12:17)
- (Strabo, Geography, book 3, chapter 1 4:4)
- (Strabo, Geography, book 3, chapter 4 32:5)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 8, chapter 3 8:1)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 14, chapter 1 53:6)
exposed to the north
- (from the quarter of the North wind, northern, exposed to the north)