First/Second declension Adjective;
- carrying corn or provisions
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Arrian, Indica, chapter 27 9:2)
- (Arrian, Indica, chapter 32 5:1)
- (Arrian, Indica, chapter 37 2:2)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books X-XX, book 13, chapter 4 2:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, book 1, chapter 37 1:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 3, chapter 50 1:2)
carrying corn or provisions
- (conveying or transporting corn, provision-)