First/Second declension Adjective;
- fruit-bearing, fruitful
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Psalmorum 106:34)
- (Septuagint, Liber Ieremiae 2:20)
- (Euripides, Iphigenia in Tauris, choral, strophe 11)
- (Plutarch, An vitiositas ad infelicitatem sufficia, section 5 1:1)
- (Plutarch, Aquane an ignis sit utilior, chapter, section 9 10:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 5, chapter 10 3:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 4 109:2)