First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: doric for
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Piscator, (no name) 36:6)
- (Aristotle, Frogs, Prologue 6:1)
- (Aristotle, Birds, Lyric-Scene 1:16)
- (Plutarch, De esu carnium II, section 2 5:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 14, book 14, chapter 27 2:1)
- (Theocritus, Idylls, 22)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 21 11:1)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 25 3:2)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 25 4:3)