First/Second declension Adjective;
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Acharnians, Lyric-Scene, iambics 2:34)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 17 2:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 13, book 13, chapter 71 7:2)
- (Aeschylus, Persians, episode15)
- (Aeschylus, Persians, choral, strophe 71)
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., , 40)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 27 13:2)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 12, chapter 8 12:1)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 13, chapter 1 119:8)