First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: ionic for
- sacred to Poseidon
- the temple of Poseidon
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Anonymous, Homeric Hymns, , <[Ei)\s A)po/llwna Pu/qion]> 5:1)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 1 22:14)
- (Homer, Odyssey, Book 6 25:10)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 3, chapter 91 2:1)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 7, chapter 115 3:1)
sacred to Poseidon
the temple of Poseidon