First/Second declension Adjective;
- staunch in battle, steadfast
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Bacchylides, , epinicians, ode 5 10:3)
- (Bacchylides, , epinicians, ode 5 13:4)
- (Bacchylides, , dithyrambs, ode 17
- (Apollodorus, Library and Epitome, book E, chapter 7 27:1)
- (Homer, Odyssey, Book 3 42:7)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 2 75:1)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 4 39:18)
staunch in battle
- (standing against the enemy, staunch, steadfast)
- (abiding the spear, staunch in battle)