First/Second declension Adjective;
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Numeri 15:30)
- (Lucian, Patriae Encomium, (no name) 10:1)
- (Lucian, Scytha 7:2)
- (Lucian, Pseudologista, (no name) 8:4)
- (Euripides, Ion, episode 2:8)
- (Apollodorus, Library and Epitome, book 3, chapter 10 4:2)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 4, chapter 45 4:1)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 2 7:2)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 33 8:2)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 33 2:4)