First/Second declension Adjective;
- born far from one's father or fatherland
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, De saltatione, (no name) 46:4)
- (Hesiod, Theogony, Book Th. 112:2)
- (Lucian, Verae Historiae, book 2 35:8)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 6, book 6, chapter 591)
- (Plutarch, Parallela minora, section 41 1:2)
- (Plutarch, Parallela minora, section 41 3:1)
- (Apollodorus, Library and Epitome, book E, chapter 7 16:5)
- (Apollodorus, Library and Epitome, book E, chapter 7 36:1)