Third declension Noun; Masculine
- a defender, helper
- an avenger
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, episode, iambic28)
- (Apollodorus, Library and Epitome, book 2, chapter 7 7:9)
- (Aristotle, Rhetoric, Book 3, chapter 2 14:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, book 1, chapter 28 5:2)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 7, chapter 2104)