Third declension Noun; Masculine
- an inhabitant of Lycaonia; a Lycaonian
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Adversus indoctum et libros multos ementem, (no name) 7:3)
- (Lucian, Dialogi mortuorum, 6:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 10, book 10, chapter 87 3:2)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Graecae, section 39 1:2)
- (Plutarch, Antony, chapter 61 2:1)
- (Apollodorus, Library and Epitome, book 3, chapter 8 1:2)
- (Apollodorus, Library and Epitome, book 3, chapter 12 5:20)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 11, chapter 2841)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, book 1, chapter 11 4:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, book 1, chapter 11 4:3)
an inhabitant of Lycaonia