Third declension Noun; Masculine
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, book 1, chapter 4 3:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Compositione Verborum, chapter 1617)
- (Plutarch, De sera numinis vindicta, section 217)
- (Anonymous, Homeric Hymns, 40:12)
- (Pindar, Odes, pythian odes, pythian 1 33:2)
- (Apollodorus, Library and Epitome, book 1, chapter 9 9:1)
- (Apollodorus, Library and Epitome, book 3, chapter 5 6:5)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 3, chapter 91)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 26:5)