Third declension Noun; Masculine
- an inhabitant of Mantinea or Mantineia
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Alcibiades and Coriolanus, chapter 2 2:1)
- (Lucian, Dialogi mortuorum, 3:2)
- (Plutarch, De gloria Atheniensium, section 2 4:1)
- (Plutarch, De gloria Atheniensium, section 2 12:3)
- (Plutarch, Agesilaus, chapter 30 5:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 10, book 10, chapter 10 4:6)
- (Xenophon, Hellenica, , chapter 1 29:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Library, book xv, chapter 62 3:1)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 4, chapter 162 2:1)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 7 2:2)