Third declension Noun; Masculine
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees II 4:4)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees II 4:21)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Dinarcho, , chapter 13 3:8)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 7 5:2)
- (Plutarch, chapter 7 3:1)
- (Plutarch, chapter 32 1:1)
- (Plutarch, chapter 33 1:1)
- (Plutarch, chapter 35 5:1)
- (Apollodorus, Library and Epitome, book 3, chapter 10 9:3)